Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Green Bell Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Green Bell Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Your health can be greatly improved by simply eating a lot of berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the principal reasons you should be eating berries. The majority of berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Most men and women already understand that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time.
For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed green bell peppers recipe. To make stuffed green bell peppers you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Green Bell Peppers:
- Provide of Meat Seasoning.
- Use of Ground meat.
- Take of minced garlic.
- Use of Sofrito (optional).
- Use of chopped onion.
- You need of Chopped Cilantro.
- Prepare of chopped red pimientos.
- Prepare of Sazon con achoite.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
- Provide of Goya Adobo.
- Use of sliced spanish olives.
- Use of Filling.
- Get of mushroom spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- Get of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Stuffed Green Bell Peppers:
- Add meat to skillet. Cook on medium flame until browned. Once browned discard the oil ( that the meat released)..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Add all the other ingredients to the meat as below. Let cook. Then add the spaghetti sauce. You can choose any flavor you like. I used mushroom..
- Now you need your 6 bell peppers with the Tops cut off . (Don't discard them so you can use them to cover your bell peppers before sticking it into the oven.) Start adding 2 tablespoons of the cooked meat at a time into each bell pepper until halfway filled.. Then Add 2 teaspoon of sour cream to each one filled. Add more meat until almost filled. Add mozarella cheese and cheddar cheese as you like. And finally dash parmesan cheese on top..
- Ready for the oven!!! Cook for 45 – 55 minutes or until tender..
If you find this Stuffed Green Bell Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.