Chicken Mayo Wraps.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken mayo wraps. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Mayo Wraps is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Mayo Wraps is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken mayo wraps using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Mayo Wraps:
- Take of Marination for chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of boneless chicken cubed.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of curds.
- Take 3 tbsp of tikka masala.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready of Salt as per taste.
- Make ready 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of onion cut in semicircles.
- Prepare of For rotis.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Water for kneading.
Steps to make Chicken Mayo Wraps:
- Marinate the chicken cubes with curds,tikka masala,ginger garlic paste & salt for 20 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan add the marinated chicken. Cook till done & gravy dries.Keep aside.
- In a bowl add wheat flour, salt, 1 tsp oil & water. Knead into a soft dough.
- Make 10 equal portions of the flour.
- Roll out into 6inch diameter rotis.
- Assembling:- Place the roti on butter paper.
- Put chicken cubes in the centre of the roti.
- Top it with mayo and onion rings.
- Roll the roti from both the sides.
- Wrap it with butter paper.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken mayo wraps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!