Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that tough. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to skinny protein packed shrimp stir fry recipe. To cook skinny protein packed shrimp stir fry you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry:
- Prepare 1 lb of Shrimp.
- Use 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of Broccoli, chopped.
- Use 1 cup of Broccoli slaw.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 tsp of Agave Syrup.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of McCormick's Asian seasoning.
Steps to make Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry:
- Sauté shrimp in 1 tablespoon of Olive oil. Sprinkle with Asian seasoning. Remove from heat..
- In a separate pan, heat 2 tablespoons of Olive oil over med-high heat. Sauté onions and zucchini but do not burn..
- Sprinkle more Asian seasoning on the onions and broccoli. Lower heat to medium. Add the soy sauce and Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli slaw, peppers and remaining Asian seasoning. Stir and flip ingredients throughly..
- When peppers reach desired softness, add the shrimp. Stir and flip ingredients again. Lower heat and simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Serve over Brown Rice (optional).
Why This Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe Is So Good Crisp-crunchy, perfectly cooked shrimp Flavor-packed Chinese "holy trinity" of garlic, ginger, green onion There's a technique that I use in all of my stir fries – the protein (shrimp, in this case) is seared. Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice has a delicious flavor combination of savory, sweet and spicy. Serve it in hollowed out pineapples for a beautiful presentation! It's best to use leftover cold rice when making fried rice. I love keeping Trader Joe's frozen brown rice on hand for stir fries, it's so convenient and.
If you find this Skinny Protein Packed Shrimp Stir Fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.