Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best No bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake peanut butter pie recipe. You can have no bake peanut butter pie using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare No bake Peanut Butter Pie:
- Take of Crust.
- You need 30 of Oreos.
- Use 7 tbs of unsalted butter, melted.
- Take of Filling.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Use 1 1/4 c of creamy peanut butter.
- Provide 3/4 c of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 c of heavy cream.
- You need of Dark Chocolate Whipped Cream.
- Take 1 c of heavy cream.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dark cocoa powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Garnish (Optional).
- Use 2 tbsp of peanut butter, melted.
- Use 2 tbsp of chocolate, melted.
- Get of Candy pieces – I used reese's pieces.
Steps to make No bake Peanut Butter Pie:
- Pulse oreos in a food processor until very fine. Add melted butter and pulse again until butter is evenly distributed. Press mixture into a lightly greased pie plate. Set aside..
- For the filling, beat cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth with no lumps. Add confectioner's sugar and vanilla and beat again until smooth. In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into peanut butter mixture until fully combined. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or preferably overnight.
- Before serving, prepare dark chocolate whipped cream, if desired. Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks. Add cocoa powder, confectioner's sugar and vanilla until combined. Pipe or spread onto pie. Garnish pie with melted peanut butter, chocolate syrup and candy pieces, if desired, before serving..
Let me describe this pie from top to bottom. It's made from sweet store bought cookies AND. This creamy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is made with cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, milk, whipped topping, and a graham cracker crust. Peanut butter pie is a creamy and delicious dessert! What's also great about this particular pie is that it is no bake. 🙂 You can also dress up this peanut butter pie by adding chocolate chips and drizzling some melted peanut butter on top.
If you find this No bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply