Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spanakorizo with brown rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spanakorizo with brown rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spanakorizo with brown rice recipe. You can cook spanakorizo with brown rice using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spanakorizo with brown rice:
- Take 2-3 bunches of spinach.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 of little dry onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh finely chopped dill.
- Provide 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take of hot water (as much as is needed to cover the food and have the rice boil).
- Prepare 40 g of medium-grain brown rice.
- Provide 1 of little black pepper.
Steps to make Spanakorizo with brown rice:
- Wash and strain the spinach..
- Sauté the onion in a little olive oil using a deep non-stick pan..
- Add the spinach and sauté a little together with the onion..
- Add the tomato sauce, the vegetable stock, the dill, the ketchup and stir well. Add a little hot water so that the vegetable stock dissolves..
- Then add the brown rice and stir. Make sure that the liquids cover the rice and the spinach well and if necessary, add some more hot water..
- Cover with the lid and boil over low heat until the brown rice is done. It takes about 8-10 minutes for the rice to be cooked..
- As soon as the rice is ready remove the lid and if the liquids are too many, boil over strong heat until they evaporate..
- Serve with freshly ground black pepper..
If you find this Spanakorizo with brown rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.