Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mock Shepherd Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mock Shepherd Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mock Shepherd Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mock shepherd pie recipe. To make mock shepherd pie you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mock Shepherd Pie:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef browned and drained of excess fat.
- Prepare 2 cup of hot mashed potatoes. (I used package of instant roasted garlic).
- Use 4 oz of Philly cream cheese (cubed).
- Use 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Use 4 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef gravy (I used the Heinz beef in a jar).
Instructions to make Mock Shepherd Pie:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown meat in large skillet and drain off fat..
- Prepare instant potatoes.
- To potato mixture add, cubed cream cheese, 2cloves minced garlic and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir thoroughly..
- Stir vegetables and gravy into meat. Spoon into 9" baking dish. Cover with potato mixture. Spread with remaining cheese..
- Bake until heated thru, about 20 minutes..
Topped with creamy, fluffy mashed potatoes. The perfect hearty entree for colder weather. The Best Classic Shepherd's Pie Recipe with meat and vegetable gravy and cheesy mashed potatoes. Shepherd's pie with creamy mashed potato and rich gravy – just like your mum used to make! Shepherd's pie is an easy, thrifty dish that anyone can enjoy.
If you find this Mock Shepherd Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.