Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dill and fish pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dill and fish pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dill and fish pilaf recipe. You can cook dill and fish pilaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dill and fish pilaf:
- Take 700 grams of white fish fillet, cut to 3 cm squares.
- Get 3 cups of basmati rice.
- Get 4 of table spoons dried dill leaves.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take Half of teaspoon cumin powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of corriander powder.
- Provide of One-third teaspoon crushed black pepper.
- You need 3 cm of cinnamin stick.
- Prepare 3 cm of fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare Pinch of saffron.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Take of Butter.
- You need of Canola oil.
- Get of Salt.
Instructions to make Dill and fish pilaf:
- Add 3 table spoon hot water to saffron in a cup and cover until needed..
- Clean and wash the rice until water clear. Add to rice cooker pot with 3 cups of water(less water we use compare to plain rice as mixing it with fish will soften rice grains). Add half of the turmeric and the cinnamon stick and dried dill and some canola oil. Let is stand for one hour..
- After one hours, heat the oil in the pan. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic along ginger and saute few more seconds. Add bay leaves, half of turmeric, cumin and corriander powder.saute until you feel the aroma. Now add fish fillets. Gently stir and cover until fish cooked through with its own water about 15 minutes..
- When fish ready, turn on rice cooker. After about 15 minutes when rice absorbed the water, add fish and mix with rice. Close the lid and let it steam for one hour..
- Unplug the rice cooker. With spatula take the rice and put it in large plate topped with saffron water and melted butter..
If you find this Dill and fish pilaf recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.