Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fajita Style Stuffed Green Peppers! A must have meal for everyone! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fajita Style Stuffed Green Peppers! A must have meal for everyone! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fajita Style Stuffed Green Peppers! A must have meal for everyone! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to be in a better mood. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fajita style stuffed green peppers! a must have meal for everyone! recipe. You can have fajita style stuffed green peppers! a must have meal for everyone! using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fajita Style Stuffed Green Peppers! A must have meal for everyone!:
- Prepare of Pepper Ingredients.
- Get 2 medium of Thawed Chicken Breasts.
- Provide 2 medium of Steaks, Sliced.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- Provide 1 packages of Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice.
- Use 1/2 can of Yellow Corn.
- Use 1 envelope of Fajita Seasoning.
- Take 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Queso Cheese.
- Get 4 large of Green, Red, or Yellow Bell Peppers.
Instructions to make Fajita Style Stuffed Green Peppers! A must have meal for everyone!:
- Preheat oven to a baking temperature of 400.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and cook in olive oil coated pan until browned.
- Add steak!.
- Cut onion and add to pan.
- Cook rice for 90 seconds in microwave. (The bag says 90 seconds. It's instant, and amazing).
- Add water to pan.
- Add Fajita seasoning.
- Throw in some yellow corn :).
- Add that delicious rice that's sitting in the microwave.
- Stir well until blended. While you let all of your ingredients simmer, cut the tops off of the peppers and pick out seeds. Make them completely hollow…try not to split the sides!.
- Place peppers on a baking pan. Make sure you have aluminum foil down as well. Nobody likes dirty dishes ;).
- Stuff peppers with ingredients in the pan, then place in oven for a set time of 45 minutes!.
- 5-7 minutes left of baking time, sprinkle Queso cheese on top of peppers.
- Annnnndddd, voila! You have a delicious meal for family and friends!.
If you find this Fajita Style Stuffed Green Peppers! A must have meal for everyone! recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.