Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese recipe. To cook orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese:
- Take 100 g of Orzo.
- Get 30 g of feta, diced into 1-2 cm pieces.
- Prepare 20 g of shred fennel.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fennel seed, toasted and lightly crushed.
- Provide 30 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Use 2 of strips shaved orange skin.
- Use 200 g of tin chopped tomato.
- Prepare 350 ml of gosh stock.
- Take 200 g of raw shell-off prawns.
- Take 10 g of basil leave, shredded.
Instructions to make Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese:
- Mix the feta, 1/8 tsp of chili flake, 2 tsp of fennel seed and 1 table spoons of oil. Set aside while cooking.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil into a pan on medium high heat. Put orzo, salt and pepper. Stirring frequently for 3-4 mins until it’s golden- brown. Then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Return the pan to the same heat and add one table spoon of oil, 1/8 tsp of chili flake and 1 tsp of fennel seed, garlic, and orange skin. Fry for 1 min then add tomatoes, stock half tsp of salt and plenty of pepper. Cook until boiling, then add the fried orzo. Put the cover on, then lower the heat to medium low to simmer for 15 mins.
- Remove the cover and cook for a further 1-2 mins, until the consistency is like a risotto. Stir the prawn for 3 mins until they are cooked. Stir the basil for 10 secs before turn off the heat.
- Serve with marinated feta sprinkle on top. Voilà ❤️.
It's easy to eat a lot of and is widely available. Mix tomatoes, feta, basil, olives, and green onions into orzo. Add pine nuts right before serving; toss. Cheese and seafood don't always play well together, but this iconic Greek dish is an exception—feta loves shrimp and vice versa. Drain, reserving ⅓ cup [⅔ cup] pasta cooking water.
If you find this Orzo with prawn, tomato and feta cheese recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.