Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best stuffed green peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to stuffed green peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually wonderful at fighting back depression. You must see to it, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat an egg and feel a lot better!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed green peppers recipe. You can have stuffed green peppers using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare stuffed green peppers:
- Provide of green peppers medium size.
- Use of red peppers small to medium size.
- Use of dry instant 5 min rice.
- Provide of salt to taste.
- Use of pepper to taste.
- Prepare of tomato paste.. 6oz..
- Provide of onions large diced.
- Prepare of 28oz can crushed tomatoes.
- Take of 28oz can diced or petite diced tomatoes.
- Provide of 4.5oz chopped drained green chiles.
- Provide of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of ground beef.
Steps to make stuffed green peppers:
- preheat oven to 375.
- take your peppers and cut out stem tops and scoop out seeds and membranes. leave peppers whole. set aside..
- in a large bowl mix together the raw ground beef,tomato paste, 1.5 cups of the raw rice,the diced onion and the ketchup. mix well with hands..
- add salt and pepper to taste..
- take meat mix and stuff your reserved peppers to the very top. stand up the peppers in a deep baking pan..
- take your crushed tomatoes by the spoonful and place 1 large heaping spoonful and pour over each pepper. take the remains and pour into bottom of pan..
- now take ur diced tomatoes and pour all around your peppers..
- now take the rest of your rice and mix it into the tomatoes in the bottom of the pan..
- now grab ur green chilis and evenly distribute them over the tomato rice mix..
- if u have leftover meat make them into medium sized meatballs and place ontop of green chilis…
- cover entire pan with foil. and place into the oven and bake until thermometer inserted into center of green pepper meat reads 170-180 degrees and the rice is fully cooked. about 1.5 -2 hours.
- stir your tomatoes rice mix occasionally throughout cooking time..
- serve 1 stuffed pepper on a plate and spoon rice mix around your green/red pepper. serve hot..
- u may sprinkle some cheese over the tops of the peppers during last 10 min. of cooking time. uncovered to brown and melt cheese..
Stuffed green peppers make an easy meal anytime. My twins, Anne Parker and Leigh Harper, used to eat them right out of the garden when they were little. Stuffed Green Peppers/Kidney FriendlyJust a Pinch. These stuffed bell pepper recipes will change the way you think about dinner. We love stuffed peppers for two reasons: They're easy to make, but since we don't make them all the time, they feel a.
If you find this stuffed green peppers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.