Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked fish curry pilaf recipe. You can have oven-baked fish curry pilaf using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Get 300 g of White Fish Fillets.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of Curry Powder *Today I used Asian Curry Powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil *OR Oil of your choice.
- Take 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Take 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
- Take 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Long Grain White Rice *rinsed.
- Prepare 500 ml of Chicken Stock / Vegetable Stock.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Salt *OR as required.
- Use 1/2 cup of Peas *thawed.
Instructions to make Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Lightly season White Fish Fillets with Salt & Pepper, sprinkle with some Curry Powder, and set aside..
- Heat Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Onion and Garlic until soft..
- Add Rice and stir for 1-2 minutes or until coated with the oil and lightly toasted. Add Curry Powder and stir. Add the stock and stir, and bring to the boil. Place Fish Fillets on the rice. Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil..
- Place in the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes. You may wish to brown the top by baking without the lid for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle thawed Peas and mix to combine..
If you find this Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.