Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's big ole breakfast sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's big ole breakfast sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to begin with as any. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's big ole breakfast sandwich recipe. To make brad's big ole breakfast sandwich you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's big ole breakfast sandwich:
- You need 1 of kaiser roll.
- Prepare 2 of 4 oz chicken fried steaks. prepared.
- Provide 2 slice of of bacon, cooked.
- Take 1 of egg, scrambled or fried.
- Get 1 of fried hashbrown patty..
- Get 1 cup of prepared country gravy.
- Take 3 slice of cheddar or american cheese.
Steps to make Brad's big ole breakfast sandwich:
- toast bun. spread lightly with butter.
- lay buns on plate. lightly spread gravy on both. lay 1 chicken fried steak on bun..
- add bacon. 1 slice of cheese. hashbrown. more gravy. egg. another slice of cheese. more gravy. the last chicken fried steak and the last piece of cheese. place crown on top..
- place in oven for a couple minutes to melt cheese down..
- after i took the picture i smothered it in gravy and gave er heck..
If you find this Brad's big ole breakfast sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.