Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Alu Aur Tamatar Pulao Potato and Tomato Pilaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Alu Aur Tamatar Pulao Potato and Tomato Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alu Aur Tamatar Pulao Potato and Tomato Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to alu aur tamatar pulao potato and tomato pilaf recipe. You can cook alu aur tamatar pulao potato and tomato pilaf using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Alu Aur Tamatar Pulao Potato and Tomato Pilaf:
- You need 1 cup of long grain rice.
- Prepare 3 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- Use of mix masala paste.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera( cumin)seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- You need 2 of red chilli.
- You need as needed of water.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare of other ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Alu Aur Tamatar Pulao Potato and Tomato Pilaf:
- Wash and soak the rice for 20 mins. Cut the vegetables and set aside.
- In a heavy bottomed pan heat oil and add chopped onions. Fry till golden in colour.
- Add potatoes and fry for 2 mins.
- Add tomatoes and fry for 5 mins.
- Add paste of cumin, coriander, red chilli, turmeric and garam masala and stir well for 2 mins.
- Add rice and stir for 2 mins. Add water until 1” above the rice.
- Once water boils give a cover and in high flame for 2 mins and slow flame for 10 mins. Serve hot.
If you find this Alu Aur Tamatar Pulao Potato and Tomato Pilaf recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.