Rhubarb Streusel Muffins. Today I'm conquering some frequently unanswered frequently asked questions.* Rhubarb Streusel Muffins are tender, studded with tangy rhubarb bits and topped with a crunchy brown sugar streusel. These muffins are slightly sweet and a little tangy. The streusel topping adds great texture and a little extra sweetness.
These vegan muffins are moist with a sweet cinnamon buttery topping that works so well with the tartness of the rhubarb. Rhubarb Lavender Streusel Muffins. by: xuedanw. I have made several iterations of muffins containing rhubarb and rhubarb-other fruit combos, and wanted to stretch the flavor profile a.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, rhubarb streusel muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Today I'm conquering some frequently unanswered frequently asked questions.* Rhubarb Streusel Muffins are tender, studded with tangy rhubarb bits and topped with a crunchy brown sugar streusel. These muffins are slightly sweet and a little tangy. The streusel topping adds great texture and a little extra sweetness.
Rhubarb Streusel Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Rhubarb Streusel Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have rhubarb streusel muffins using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rhubarb Streusel Muffins:
- Get 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 2-3 cups of fresh, chopped rhubarb.
- Get 1 cup of low fat milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Streusel topping.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 4-5 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
Rhubarb Streusel Muffins are made with a delicious buttermilk batter and topped with a brown sugar and walnut streusel for a moist and light recipe perfect for any breakfast or spring brunch! Sour cream and lemon zest support tart rhubarb in these muffins while vanilla seeds and brown sugar mellow its edge. A crunchy almond streusel plays off the crisp stalks and adds a nutty contrast. These muffins are easy to make and taste fabulous!
Steps to make Rhubarb Streusel Muffins:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners..
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon to a large bowl and whisk together to combine. Add the rhubarb and toss well to coat..
- Measure the milk and coconut oil into a large measuring cup, adding the eggs and whisking until all the wet ingredients are combined..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until no streaks of flour remain..
- Combine all the ingredients of the streusel topping and mix with a fork until crumbly. Start with 4 tablespoons of butter and then add one more if necessary to create a crumbly texture..
- Distribute the muffin batter evenly among the 12 prepared muffin cups and top each with the streusel topping..
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes or until the streusel topping is a light golden brown and a toothpick inserted into one of the muffins comes out clean..
They are packed with rhubarb and have a crunchy sweet cinnamon topping. The perfect treat anytime of the day. The BEST Rhubarb Muffin Recipe with Streusel Topping that makes moist, healthy rhubarb muffins quickly and easily! With the sour cream and topping of cinnamon and nuts they are IRRESISTIBLE! Streusel topped rhubarb muffins are light textured and moist.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rhubarb streusel muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!