Lee's Pan Fried Zucchini.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lee's pan fried zucchini. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lee's Pan Fried Zucchini is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Lee's Pan Fried Zucchini is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lee's pan fried zucchini using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Pan Fried Zucchini:
- Prepare 1 of Medium Size Zucchini ("cut into 3/8" rounds").
- Get 1-2 of Eggs Beaten + Splash of Water for Egg Wash.
- Take 1 Cup of AP Flour.
- Get 1 Cup of Seasoned Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Salt.
- Make ready to Taste of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil for Pan Frying.
Steps to make Lee's Pan Fried Zucchini:
- In three separate shallow dishes: beat eggs and water together. Season with salt and pepper. Mix flour together with one tablespoon of garlic salt. And put breadcrumbs in their own dish. Put 4-5 zucchini rounds at a time into the flour mixture. Shake off excess flour. Next place into the egg wash. Let excess egg mixture drip off. Then place in the breadcrumbs and coat thoroughly. Lightly pressing down to form a nice coating. Place on a wire rack rack, and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour..
- Pour about 1/4 – 1/2 inch of vegetable oil into a cast iron skillet. Let heat over medium high heat. Fry around 2-3 minutes per side, until desired browning. Remove and season with seasoning salt, while still hot. Serve with ranch dressing, marina sauce, etc. Enjoy! Note: season very liberally!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lee's pan fried zucchini recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!