Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins. featured in What's For Breakfast: Oats. Sprinkle on the rolled oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and the grated apple.
To store these muffins, cool them completely and place them in a sealed container or zip top bag. Unbelievably moist apple muffins made with oatmeal and whole wheat flour. Delicious and good for you, these muffins are great for fall breakfasts!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins. featured in What's For Breakfast: Oats. Sprinkle on the rolled oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and the grated apple.
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins:
- Make ready 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of medium apple, peeled, cored and diced.
I decided to make apple muffins—I envisioned hearty, moist oatmeal muffins studded with red-skinned apple bits and flecked with cinnamon. These healthier apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins make an easy breakfast or grab and go snack. Packed with juicy apples, fragrant cinnamon, and oats, this muffin recipe is ready in minutes! Muffins are a simple easy breakfast and when I know we will have a busy week, I like making a batch of muffins Sunday These Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins are a favorite of ours and the perfect Fall morning breakfast with a cup of coffee or tall glass of milk.
Instructions to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl combine oats and buttermilk. Allow oats to soak in buttermilk for 15 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Once oats have sat for 15 minutes, add in the egg, brown sugar, vanilla extract and oil. Mix well to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine well..
- Fold in the diced apples..
- Spoon equally in a greased muffin tin. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Allow to cool on cooling rack. These can be frozen for popping in the microwave when needed. Enjoy!.
Learn how to make healthy cinnamon apple oatmeal muffins from scratch! On my flight home, a thought popped into my head… Healthy Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Muffins! Just like the farmers and their families, the apple bits in these. Pour into greased or lined muffin tins, leaving about ¼-inch at the top. NOTE: To help prevent browning after you've grated the apples, place them in a bowl and cover with lemon juice and.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!