Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while also relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe. To make sweet stuffed pepper soup you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet stuffed pepper soup:
- Provide 1 pound of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Use of Sweet peppers diced or any kind of bell peppers.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes, 14 oz with green chili.
- Get 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Provide 3 of bouillon cubes chicken or beef.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt (I used minced garlic).
- Use 1 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayanne pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Take of Hot sauce optional.
- Get of Add some cut jalapeño for more heat.
- Use of Cheese for the top, I used cheddar, but any cheese will work.
- Take of Cooked rice.
- Provide of Any kind of rice will work I use Instant rice, make as much or little as you need.
Steps to make Sweet stuffed pepper soup:
- Turn your Instant pot to the saute setting. Or just brown the hamburger on the stove top..
- Brown hamburger meat, then the drain grease, put back in pot add onions and cut peppers, then add dry seasoning, cook till the onions and peppers are to your liking, or soft..
- Place everything else (except the rice) into the instant pot. Stir to combine..
- Then set the pressure to 6 minutes. Quick release when done..
- Make the rice while you are waiting. (I used a rice cooker).
- Stir before serving..
- Spoon into a bowl and top with a spoonful of cooked rice, top it with cheddar cheese.
- Notes- you don’t want to add the rice to the soup mixture, because the rice will just soak it up. If you have any leftovers, put the rice in it’s own Container. I used whatever spices I had on hand and made to taste, measurements I was guessing, and I used some other spices I can’t even remember, use what you have and like… same with the peppers. I had sweet peppers and I needed to do something with them before they went bad, just use what you like, and have on hand..
This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! Stuffed pepper soup with ground turkey, bell peppers, rice and tomatoes! Nothing beats a cold February day quite like a bowl of soup, and today I'm sharing my new favorite: stuffed pepper soup! This soup has all the flavors of a stuffed pepper, but deconstructed and ready with far less effort.
If you find this Sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.