Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Uyghur regular homemade Pilaf(POLO) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Uyghur regular homemade Pilaf(POLO) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to uyghur regular homemade pilaf(polo) recipe. You can cook uyghur regular homemade pilaf(polo) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Uyghur regular homemade Pilaf(POLO):
- Get of Lamb meat.
- Get of Carrot.
- You need of Onion.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Cumin.
- Take of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- Prepare of Red pepper.
Instructions to make Uyghur regular homemade Pilaf(POLO):
- Heat Oil in large Pan and place chopped big slice Lamb in. Cook and flip around 15 mins.
- Add Onion and salt, cumin to bring season to the Lamb meat, cook again for 10 mins..
- Cut the carrots in to slices.
- Take out the meat, and Carrot into the pan. Cook carrots until caramelized and soft. Approximately 15 mins.
- Place the Cooked Lamb into the Pan again, pour still cold water until water dipping sauce fully, and season it with salt until really salty. This mainly serve for reserving saltness for rice. Cook until water boils.
- Place rice, get out lamb to place it on top. Press slightly on top of rice, and use chopsticks to make some to increase steam effect area. Close lid and let rice cooked properly for arround 25 mins. When you finished it will be like below picture showed, medium low heat..
- Take out the meat, chopped in to small cubic size place it on the rice & carrots.
- Make simple tomato and red pepper salads to serve with Pilaf.
If you find this Uyghur regular homemade Pilaf(POLO) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.