Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Breakfast Pot Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast pot pie recipe. You can have breakfast pot pie using 35 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Pot Pie:
- You need of Crust—–.
- Provide 2 cups of self-rising flour.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Provide as needed of flour to knead the crust.
- Use of Gravy—–.
- Get 1/2 pound of bulk sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 of stickbutter.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Provide of Country Style Potatoes—–.
- Provide 2 cups of diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of diced onions.
- Take of Eggs—–.
- You need 9 of large eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take of Cheesy Sausage—–.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of bulk sausage.
- Use 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese crumbled.
- Use of Grits—-.
- Provide 1 cup of grits.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Use 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare of Topping—-.
- You need 1/2 pound of Bacon.
Steps to make Breakfast Pot Pie:
- Preheat oven 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the grits in water, butter, and salt. When done add cheese and stir. Let sit till needed..
- Mix the crust ingredients. Knead the dough..
- Roll the dough out like a giant biscuit or pizza..
- Spray an deep pan with nonstick spray. Cover the bottom and sides with dough. Bake 12 minutes..
- Scramble the eggs, cook till done, and season them set aside.
- Fry the potatoes and onions add seasonings till done..
- Cook the 1/2 pound of sausage till done and let sit..
- Fry the other 1/2 pound of sausage till done. Add butter, flour, salt, and pepper..
- When the sausage and flour mixture is cooked 3 minutes add milk stirring constantly. When thickened remove from heat..
- Form the bacon in a lattice work and put on a plate with paper towels. Microwave on hi till done. (mine shrunk when I cooked it)..
- Add gravy on top of crust.
- Add the potatoes on top of gravy.
- Add cheese broken in chunks, with sausage on top of potatoes.
- Add eggs on top of cheesy sausage.
- Add grits on top of eggs.
- Add bacon lattice on top of grits. put into oven 15-20 minutes..
- Let sit 5 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Breakfast Pot Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.