Cheese Stuffed Zucchini in Tomato Broth.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheese stuffed zucchini in tomato broth. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheese Stuffed Zucchini in Tomato Broth is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Cheese Stuffed Zucchini in Tomato Broth is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cheese stuffed zucchini in tomato broth using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese Stuffed Zucchini in Tomato Broth:
- Make ready 2 of small zucchini or squash.
- Take 1 Block of White Cheese (Mozzarella, Queso Fresco, Parmesan).
- Get 4 of Eggs, Separated.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Can Tomato Sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 Box of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of Optional Chicken Boullion.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Make ready 1 cup of flour.
Instructions to make Cheese Stuffed Zucchini in Tomato Broth:
- Wash and slice zucchinis into 1cm slices.
- Slice cheese to same size as zucchini and layer into sandwiches.
- Cover all sides of sandwiches in flour seasoned with salt and pepper then set aside.
- In a bowl, beat egg whites until they are thick and fluffy like whipped cream, then stir in the egg yolks.
- Heat 1-2 inches of oil in a pan. Dip zucchini sandwiches in egg and fry until brown.
- Set fried zucchini on paper towels while you make the sauce.
- In a blender add the onion, garlic, and tomato sauce (or fresh tomatoes) and puree until smooth. You can also add in a jalapeno if you want the sauce to be spicy.
- Pour tomato puree into a large pot with a little bit of oil and saute for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and bouillon to pot with tomato puree. Bring to a boil.
- Add in zucchini sandwiches, taste broth, add salt and pepper if needed, and simmer for 20 minutes on low.
- Serve with rice or beans or just by themselves.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cheese stuffed zucchini in tomato broth recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!