Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins. Last, the cream cheese mixture makes a cheesecake topping on the muffin, not a filling. I liked this recipe alot better once I realized that! These Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are moist spiced pumpkin muffins topped with sweet cream cheese that melts into them as they bake.
We were at soccer practice when a storm rolled in. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are moist, delicious and perfectly spiced! These Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins are always such a hit on my blog, I knew I would love this cream cheese swirl version!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pumpkin cream cheese muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Last, the cream cheese mixture makes a cheesecake topping on the muffin, not a filling. I liked this recipe alot better once I realized that! These Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are moist spiced pumpkin muffins topped with sweet cream cheese that melts into them as they bake.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin cream cheese muffins using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins:
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Filling:.
- Get 1-8 ounce of package cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Make ready 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Pumpkin Muffins:.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Get 3/4 cup of solid packed, canned pumpkin puree.
These pumpkin cream cheese muffins were made for the perfect first bite, with a crumbly streusel topping with a melted cream cheese morsel right in the center. The cream cheese filling ensures these pumpkin muffins stay moist and delightful up until the minute they're devoured—no butter spread. These Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are the best pumpkin muffins recipe with a cream cheese swirl. They are the perfect fall muffin recipe.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins:
- Pumpkin Muffins: Preheat your oven to 350 Place your oven rack in the middle of your oven. Butter or spray each muffin cup with a non-stick vegetable spray.
- Cream Cheese Filling: In your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar, egg, and vanilla extract and beat until creamy and smooth. Set aside while you make the muffin batter..
- Pumpkin Muffins: In the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat to combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, ground spices, and salt. Add the butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree. Beat the wet and dry ingredients together at medium speed until the batter is smooth and satiny, about 30-60 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Fill the muffin cups evenly (about 2/3 full) with the batter using two spoons or an ice cream scoop. Make a well in the center of the batter of each muffin and then spoon a few tablespoons of the cream cheese filling into the well..
- Place in the oven and bake for about 18 – 20 minutes, or until the cream cheese filling has set and the pumpkin feels springy to the touch (a toothpick inserted into the pumpkin part of the muffin will come out clean.) Place on a wire rack to cool..
- Makes about 12 reg.
The ideal combination of sweet and creamy, these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins can be enjoyed for breakfast, afternoon tea, or dessert! Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins look pretty cool. They are similar to the Black Bottom Cupcakes only instead of a chocolate batter we use a pumpkin batter. Add the sugar, egg, and vanilla extract and beat until creamy and smooth. Set aside while you make the muffin batter.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pumpkin cream cheese muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!