Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 1970's meatloaf dinner recipe. You can have mike's 1970's meatloaf dinner using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner:
- Use of ● For The Meatloaf Mixture.
- Use 1 Pound of Fresh Lean Ground Pork.
- Use 1 Pound of 80/20 Fresh Ground Hamburger.
- You need 2 Cups of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Dehydrated Onions.
- Take 2 of LG Egglands Best Eggs.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Use 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Au Jus Extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Better Than Bouillon.
- Prepare 1 Package of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- Prepare of ● For The EZ Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Trays Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes [the best brand out there].
- Prepare 2 Jars of Heinz Homestyle Brown Gravy.
- Use of ● For The EZ Sweet Corn.
- Provide 2 Cans of Del Monte Sweet Corn.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Get 1/8 Cup of Sweet Salted Butter.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- Use of Thick Sliced Garlic Bread.
- Prepare of Side Salads.
Steps to make Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner:
- Mix everything together well. Pack meat in a translucent pan tightly. No air gaps. Create wells to the sides just in case any fat wants to boil over. Dash top with black pepper, garlic and onion powder..
- Bake meatloaf at 350° for 1.5 hours. Allow meatloaf to stand for 5 minutes prior to serving. Top with hot gravy..
- Au Jus extract pictured..
- Season and heat your corn..
- Heat your gravy as well. Back in the day, our mothers used packet gravy. I would not recommend it unless you really like a heavy salt content..
- Heat your mashed potatoes. Man oh man is this a good brand! You'll want this! No mess – no fuss!.
- Garlic bread pictured. Just oven heat as per manufacturer's directions..
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve piping hot. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.