Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Pops.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, strawberry cheesecake ice pops. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Pops is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Pops is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry cheesecake ice pops using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Pops:
- Get of ●Cream cheese.
- Get of to 2 tablespoons ●Sugar.
- Make ready of ○Milk.
- Make ready of ○Cake flour.
- Get of lemon's worth Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Strawberry jam.
Instructions to make Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Pops:
- Combine the ○ milk and flour, and mix well with a whisk until the flour is completely dissolved and you can't see any specks..
- Microwave it at 700 W for a total of 5 minutes, taking it out and mixing it up every minute. It will become creamy like a loose béchamel sauce. See Hints..
- You can do Step 2 in a pan too. Cook it over low heat while mixing constantly with a wooden spatula so that it doesn't boil over, until it thickens..
- Let the sauce cool down, and then chill in the refrigerator until it's about body temperature. (Or chill it in the freezer, where it takes just a few minutes.) The texture will be like a very loose pudding..
- While you wait for the sauce to cool down….
- Soften the ● cream cheese by microwaving it for a few seconds. Add sugar and mix until smooth..
- Soften the jam by microwaving it for a few seconds, and stir in lemon juice..
- To finish:.
- Add the cooled milk sauce (from Step 4) to the cream cheese (Step 6) little by little, stirring well..
- Add the jam from Step 7. If you want to marble the surface, just mix in lightly..
- Pour into ice trays and freeze..
- I made it with sweetened apple sauce, and didn't add flour to the milk. If you omit the milk, the ice candies will be icy rather than creamy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food strawberry cheesecake ice pops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!