Peaches N Cream Muffins. These moist and fluffy Peaches and Cream Muffins are sure to make you weak at the knees! Loaded with fresh peach pieces, topped with buttery crumbs, and drizzled with vanilla glaze, these are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or as an afternoon snack! A great way to use up Summer peaches!
We hope these peaches n' cream muffins make the first day of school a special one. Enjoy and hurry up-you don't want to miss the bus Peaches N Cream Muffins. Be the first to review this recipe.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, peaches n cream muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These moist and fluffy Peaches and Cream Muffins are sure to make you weak at the knees! Loaded with fresh peach pieces, topped with buttery crumbs, and drizzled with vanilla glaze, these are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or as an afternoon snack! A great way to use up Summer peaches!
Peaches N Cream Muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Peaches N Cream Muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peaches n cream muffins using 27 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peaches N Cream Muffins:
- Take of Muffin Mixture:.
- Make ready 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Get 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- Take 2 cups of chopped, peeled peaches (about 3 large fresh ones).
- Take of Crumb Topping:.
- Get 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Take 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted.
- Get 2/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Icing:.
- Take 1/2 pkg. (4 oz.) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 Tbsp. of milk.
I have had it a while, so am not sure where I got it from. Beat in eggs, sour cream and flour. Mix in peaches and lemon rind. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, butter, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
Instructions to make Peaches N Cream Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line your muffin tins with muffin cups. You will end up with anywhere from 16 to 18..
- Chop fresh peaches and set aside. Note: You can also use canned peaches, just chop them up into chunks..
- Into a mixer add butter and sugars. Beat until smooth..
- Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla and blend..
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients listed under muffin mix: flour, baking powder, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt..
- Carefully add slowly into mixer to combine..
- Add in milk..
- Fold in peaches..
- Disperse into muffin cups..
- Make crumble topping next. In a small bowl add the brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and melted butter; stir well until combined..
- Next add in the flour and mix with a fork to create crumbles..
- Using your hands, crumble mixture on top of each muffin cup equally, pressing into batter slightly..
- Bake at 425 for 5 minutes. Without opening oven, reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue to cook for 15 more minutes..
- Allow to cool completely on cooling racks once cool enough to remove from muffin tins..
- Once they have completely cooled, you can make the cream cheese icing. Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in mixer until smooth..
- Add in milk..
- Drizzle equally on tops of all muffins. Allow to set. Store in fridge or freeze for later..
- Enjoy! 🍑.
Remove the muffins from the pan and let cool on a cooling rack. These muffins are light and have a special cream cheese and peach filling. The fresh peaches add bursts of juicy, fruity deliciousness. This recipe is not only delicious but really easy to make, placing all muffin ingredients into the bowl and mix! How to Make Southern Peaches 'n Cream Praline Muffins.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food peaches n cream muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!