Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Cheeseburgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Cheeseburgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cheeseburgers recipe. To cook stuffed cheeseburgers you need 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Cheeseburgers:
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Take 1/2 of large onion.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Get 1 of large tomato sliced very thin.
- Provide 2 of large kosher dill pickle sliced very thin.
- Use 2 cup of finely grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- Get 2 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
- Take To taste of seasoned salt and ground black pepper, tomatoes.
- Use To taste of seasoned salt for ground beef.
- You need 2 sheets of wax paper.
- Provide As needed of nonstick spray.
- Prepare 4 of hamburger buns.
Steps to make Stuffed Cheeseburgers:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out 2/3 of the ground beef on a baking pan..
- Cut an onion in half and slice thinly as you can..
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray and sauté the onions on high heat. Add the seasoned salt. When the onion is tender remove from heat covered till needed..
- Slice the tomatoes thin, thin..
- Slice the pickle thinly..
- Add mustard and ketchup..
- Add half the cheese..
- Add the onion and pickles..
- Tomatoes with salt and pepper..
- Now the rest of the cheese..
- Spray one of the pieces of wax paper with nonstick spray. Add the rest of the ground beef to it mash it out a bit. Put the top sheet on..
- Remove the top sheet very carefully..
- Pick up the bottom sheet with the beef on it. Carefully turn it over on top of the stuffed burger. Slowly take the sheet of wax paper of this should be the one that you sprayed with nonstick spray. Seal all around the edges. Put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and let rest for 10 minutes. I had a little pullageing away of the side I tried to repair before baking. Season the top with seasoned salt to taste..
- Toast the hamburger buns. Cut the stuffed burger and stack on a bun..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
There's a lot of controversy in Minneapolis over which bar invented the stuffed cheeseburger (aka the Juicy Lucy, aaka the Jucy Lucy). These grilled hamburgers are stuffed with a mushroom, green olive and cream cheese mixture and topped with Deli American for the ultimate cheeseburger recipe. Pillsbury™ French bread gets stuffed with all the traditional cheeseburger ingredients in this easy-to-prepare meal. These Stuffed Cheeseburgers need to be on your menu! Serve hamburgers with a surprise inside and bring out the kid in everyone!
If you find this Stuffed Cheeseburgers recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.