Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Eggplant with shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Eggplant with shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed eggplant with shrimp recipe. You can have stuffed eggplant with shrimp using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Eggplant with shrimp:
- Take 1 of Large Organic Eggplant.
- Use 8 of Medium Shrimp.
- Get 1 of organic egg.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Himalayan pink salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Organic all purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Get 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cooking wine.
- Use 4 tbsp of cooking olive oil.
Instructions to make Stuffed Eggplant with shrimp:
- In a food processor combine chopped shrimp, salt, all purpose flour, white pepper and egg white. Process until a coarse paste forms..
- Slice eggplant on the diagonal, about 1-inch thick, then slice through the middle, about 90% deep but not all the way, to create a pocket for the shrimp..
- Fill each eggplant slice to the top with about a teaspoonful of the shrimp mixture. Repeat until all the eggplant slices are filled..
- Pan Fry the stuffed eggplants until brown on all sides. Around 3 to 4 minutes of each side. You need plenty of olive oil to pan fry eggplants, set aside..
- Use the same skillet, add olive oil, Shallot and garlic.
- Add Oyster, water and cooking wine. Mix well and bring it to boil.
- Put Stuffed eggplants back into the pan, cover and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove eggplants from the pan.
- Add water to corn starch and add to the sauce.
- Top each eggplant with the sauce.
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipes, dining tips and restaurant reviews throughout the year! Stuffed eggplant is made by filling Chinese eggplant with mashed shrimp. Who can resist the luxurious purple of a ripe eggplant? Set off by the bright red bell peppers and a garnish of fresh cilantro, the eggplant "shell" of this dish looks almost too good to eat – a perfect centerpiece for impressing a special guest. Chinese stuffed eggplant is a popular dim sum dish that also makes a great lunch or dinner meal when served with rice.
If you find this Stuffed Eggplant with shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply