Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you might have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for looking after your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper soup recipe. To cook stuffed pepper soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers; diced.
- Take 2 (15 oz) of cans diced tomatos; undrained.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 32 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of small onion; diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 3-4 of garlic cloves; minced.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use 4 cups of cooked rice.
Steps to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Brown ground beef in large skillet & drain grease. Add cooked meat to slow cooker..
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatos, broth, peppers, onion, garlic, brown sugar, water, salt & pepper. Stir well! Cover & cook for 6-8 hrs on low..
- When about 30 mins of cook time is left, cook your rice. (You can add your cooked rice to slow cooker with the soup but the rice will absorb a lot of the juice. If you want a lot of juice & a more soupy turnout then add the cooked rice to each bowl as it's being served)..
This vegetarian stuffed pepper soup is a twist on the classic, boasting a hearty helping of fiber and protein from creamy red lentils. The red lentils cook crazy fast and almost pulverize themselves into. White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. Stuffed Pepper Soup is in the Chili Pepper Madness kitchen tonight, my friends, and we're so Stuffed pepper soup is one of my favorite soups to make. Not only is it a quick and easy recipe.
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.