Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chop apple cobbler dinner recipe. You can cook pork chop apple cobbler dinner using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner:
- Prepare 10 (1 inch) of cut boneless pork chops.
- Use 2 cans of apple pie filling.
- Get 2 boxes of pork stuffing.
Steps to make Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner:
- Spread apple pie filling in the bottom of the 11×14 pan..
- Pan fry your pork chops in a little bit of butter and bacon grease. Add seasonings of your choice. (I use garlic, onion, salt and pepper)Make the stuffing as the directions are listed on the box..
- Once your pork chops are all the way done lay them on top of apple pie filling. Top with the pork stuffing..
- Bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes uncover the cobbler and bake for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes baking let sit another 10 minutes to cool off and for it to set a little. Enjoy..
If you find this Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.