Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my marinaded rump steak with onions & cheesy potatoes 😘 recipe. You can cook my marinaded rump steak with onions & cheesy potatoes 😘 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘:
- Take of Rump Steaks.
- Take of Onion Cut lengthways.
- Get of Marinade…….
- Prepare of Black cracked Peppercorns.
- You need of Rainbow Peppers.
- Get of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Beef Rib Sauce.
- Use of Potatoes……..
- You need of Medium sized Potatoes.
- You need of Some Veg oil to roast them.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Monteray jack Cheese Grated. Its a nice smokey cheese.
Steps to make My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘:
- Peel and cut into 4,Part boil the potatoes. Then add the oil to the small roast dish heat up then roast them.when they are roasted add the cheese and diced shallots and add them back to the oven to melt the cheese..
- Cheese and shallot mixed.
- When the potatoes are near done and crisp heat up your grill or non stick fry pan and add the steaks about 4 minutes on each side is enough well done 5- 6 minutes.7 – 8 minutes well done and browned..
- Lay some Fresh Spinach and lettuce on the serving plates and add the steak on top then the cheesy Roastie potatoes next to it..
If you find this My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.