Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg pilaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg pilaf recipe. You can have egg pilaf using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg pilaf:
- You need 1 cup of basmati/ long grain rice.
- Get 2-3 of boiled eggs.
- You need 75 gr of chopped onions.
- Get 1-2 pcs of red/green sliced chilli.
- Provide 1 pcs of bay leaf.
- Get 2 pcs of clove.
- Take 1 pcs of Cardamom powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Egg pilaf:
- In a bowl, rinse the rice and soak it for 30 minutes. Keep it aside..
- Boil the eggs for 10 minutes. Keep it aside. Cool it down and peel it..
- In a pot, add 3 tbsp oil. Add the bay leaf, cloves, cumin seeds, cardamom. Stir it for a minute..
- Add chopped onions, green/red chilis.Stir it until onions are translucent..
- Lower the heat. Add the spices powder:garam masala, coriander, chilli, turmeric, salt. Mix it well..
- Add the soaked rice. Mix it well. Add the 1 1/2 cups water..
- Bring it to boil and lower the heat to simmering level. Cover the lid..
- Cook the rice for 5-10 minutes..
- Open the lid. Mix it well. Add the peeled boiled egg. Switch off heat. Let it steam with the rest of heat..
- Serve the egg pilaf warm..
If you find this Egg pilaf recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.