Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Begin with changing the light bulbs. Complete this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cantonese style yee mee with prawns recipe. You can cook cantonese style yee mee with prawns using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns:
- Get of Yee Mee (Fried Egg Noodle).
- Prepare of Prawns.
- Prepare of Sliced fish cake.
- You need of Sliced pork meat.
- You need of Green leafy vegetable.
- You need 2 pcs of sliced ginger.
- Get 4 cloves of diced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Provide of Gravy Ingredients.
- Get of Stock soup.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use of Tapioca starch solution.
Steps to make Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns:
- Prepare stock soup with chicken or pork bone, adjust taste with salt. Alternatively you can use chicken stock cubes mix with water..
- Pan fry the prawns till aromatic and set aside. Retain the oil in the wok to stir fry the ginger and garlic..
- Add in sliced fish cake and meat and stir fry a while. Add in Shaoxing wine. Add in soup and vegetables. Place the prawns on the soup, then place the yee mee noodles. No need to stir, cover the lid and just leave it simmer for 2 minutes..
- Add in soy sauce and toss a bit. Add in starch solution. Add in eggs and stir the noodles and soup till thicken or dried up. Ready to serve..
Hawkers selling Yee Foo Mee usually also sells Sar Hor Fun and Hokkien Char, as well The noodle is fried with slices of barbecued pork (char siew), egg, fish cakes (hoo pnieh), prawns and chye My favourite stalls selling Yee Foo Mee in Penang includes one in the evening at the hawker centre along. Kylie Kwong's Cantonese-style prawn wonton soup. "The success of this classic soup, the ultimate comfort food, lies in using the freshest ingredients "The quality of the stock is paramount, so I use the best chicken bones and carcasses, and I always use Australian prawns and fresh wonton skins." Topics. Cantonese dialects, Chinese language — Conversation and phrase books English. Here's our signature – Prawn Mee with Soup! Big prawn or Small prawn, your choice!
If you find this Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.