Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You should replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 蝦仁炒飯 shrimp fried rice (inspired by dtf) recipe. You can have 蝦仁炒飯 shrimp fried rice (inspired by dtf) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF):
- You need 1 cup of – rice.
- Use 10 of – shrimps.
- Prepare 4 of – eggs.
- You need of chicken stock.
- Provide of spring onion.
Instructions to make 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF):
- Deshell shrimps, rinse with potato starch. Season with some fish sauce & sesame oil (for about 5 hours at least). The fish sauce I used picture as shown below – I bought it from cold storage.
- Stir fry shrimps with some chicken stock (about 5 to 6 teaspoon) I used liquid based (cp chicken broth). Remove shrimp from pan once the shrimp is about 90% cooked.
- Use the same oil to stir fry eggs (add more oil if needed). Beat 4 eggs, sprinkle some pepper and salt (I used pink salt) added 15 teaspoons of cp chicken broth.
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked. Adjust taste with fish sauce.
- Once the rice taste right (according to your own taste bud – the saltiness) pour the shrimp back to stir fry together for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle spring onion and turn switch off fire.
- Plate and serve 😋😋.
A simple recipe for delicious shrimp fried rice – great for beginners! Shrimp fried rice – delicious recipes – how to cook rice – asian cooking – chinese fried rice. How to Make Shrimp Fried Rice Chinese Fried Rice Recipe By Robina irfan. This easy shrimp fried rice is restaurant-quality (or better!). Fresh or frozen shrimp are quickly stir-fried with garlic and onions. (If using cooked shrimp, add it later together with the rice).
If you find this 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.