Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini “shepherds pie” (sans corn) recipe. To make mini “shepherds pie” (sans corn) you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn):
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes (Russet, Idaho).
- Use of Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.).
- Get of Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.).
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Provide of Tomato Sauce.
- Use of Tomato Paste.
- Take of Cheddar Cheese.
- Get of Butter.
- You need of Milk.
- Provide of Parsley.
- Prepare of Garlic (A few cloves).
- Take of Black Pepper.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
Steps to make Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn):
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy..
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes..
- In a 4×8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like)..
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up..
Shepherds Pie Recipe- It's a British classic; ground meat and vegetable mix in a herb seasoned tomato based sauce and topped with creamy mashed potatoes. Shepherds Pie is one of my favorite meal prep options. I usually sub yams for russets. It's cottage pie if it's beef and only shepherds pie if it's minced lamb meat. I have no idea what it is if it's turkey or lentil!
If you find this Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.