Healthy Savoury Pancake : Chilla. Top-quality, Delicious Recipes That You Can Enjoy at a Fraction of the Price! Vegetable chilla – a savory gram flour pancakes with added veggies – in this post you will find detailed steps to make this healthy besan cheela recipe on the stovetop and also in an oven. This veg besan chilla will be a good breakfast or dinner for busy weekdays.
This version is made with Besan or gram flour (aka chickpea flour). The chickpea flour (or besan) adds a nutty taste to these pancakes, and the addition of spices like cumin, coriander, and turmeric, adds a lot of flavor to this simple dish! Drain the dals, mix all the ingredients and grind to a paste.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy savoury pancake : chilla. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Top-quality, Delicious Recipes That You Can Enjoy at a Fraction of the Price! Vegetable chilla – a savory gram flour pancakes with added veggies – in this post you will find detailed steps to make this healthy besan cheela recipe on the stovetop and also in an oven. This veg besan chilla will be a good breakfast or dinner for busy weekdays.
Healthy Savoury Pancake : Chilla is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Healthy Savoury Pancake : Chilla is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have healthy savoury pancake : chilla using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Savoury Pancake : Chilla:
- Get 1 Cup of Sifted Besan.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Ajwain.
- Take 1 of Green chilli.
- Make ready 1/2 of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dried Fenugreek Leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- Take as needed of Optional: Grated paneer, bell peppers, chopped beans.
If required, add a little water. The batter should be thick and not runny. Grease a hot griddle or nonstick pan with some oil. Pour the batter over a greased hot griddle.
Instructions to make Healthy Savoury Pancake : Chilla:
- Mix all the ingredients, except oil, to form the batter. Make sure that there are no lumps in the batter..
- Leave the batter to rest for 5-10 minutes, then mix again..
- Heat a tsp of oil in a non-stick pan and pour the batter using a ladle..
- Keep the heat on medium and spread the batter slightly..
- Cook with 2-3 mins or until golden brown and then flip and cook on the other side..
- Remove from heat, add any filling that you might want to add(I added grated paneer mixed with green chillies, coriander and salt). Serve hot with chutneys..
Chilla, Cheela or Pudla are simple Indian breakfast pancakes. These Vegan Chickpea flour Pancakes are crepe like savory breakfast. Add veggies to the batter or serve with roasted veggies and a dip. Besan chilla (Chickpea flour pancakes) – These savory pancakes are a great way to boost your nutritional intake, and start your day on the right note. If you're looking for quick and easy breakfast options, pancakes are always a great choice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food healthy savoury pancake : chilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply