Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for my moms shepards pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect my moms shepards pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to my moms shepards pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my moms shepards pie recipe. To make my moms shepards pie you only need 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook my moms shepards pie:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of potatos.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of hambuger.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of sauage.
- Take 1 small of oniion.
- Take 1 can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 3 packages of of sliced provalone cheese.
Instructions to make my moms shepards pie:
- pre heat your oven to 375.
- in a large skillet fry up the meat and onion togther.
- in a large pot cut and boil the potatos I always leave the skins on them.
- when meat is done set aside.
- when taters are done drain and mash to your liking but you will want them a little thick add what ever you like to add to your normal mash taters.
- in a Large baking dish scoop some taters into the pan just enuf to cover the sides and bottom of pan.
- pot a layer of cheese down.
- put a layer or your meat mixture.
- put a layer of your corn.
- keep going like this till you run out of space.
- the taters should always end up on top as the last layer.
- then take the rest of your cheese and spread it out on top.
- bake untill cheese is golden brown.
It was filling and could feed The reason why I love the Instant Pot Shepard's Pie is that it is so much easier to make than the classic version. In the classic version, you cook your. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. Here in the states we are more of a beef eating culture than a lamb eating one, and when one is served "shepherd's pie" here, it is most often made with ground beef. This meat pie topped with mashed potato is traditionally made with lamb, when made with ground beef it's actually called a cottage When I first posted this recipe many years back I spelled it incorrectly as Shepards Pie.
If you find this my moms shepards pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.