Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Soya Pilaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soya Pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya Pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soya pilaf recipe. You can cook soya pilaf using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soya Pilaf:
- Provide 1 cup of Rice.
- Get 1 ⁄ 2 cups of Soy Chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mix Vegetable.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Raisins.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Take pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need 2 of Cardamom Black Piece.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger.
- Provide 1 of Chilli Kashmiri Piece.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon stick Piece.
- Use 1 of Bay Leaves Piece.
- Get 3 of Cloves Piece.
- You need 1 ⁄ 2 teaspoons of Garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Coriander leaves.
- Provide to taste of Lemon.
Steps to make Soya Pilaf:
- Wash the rice and drain it..
- Keep 2 cups of water ready..
- Boil soya granules in water for 5 minutes. Keep aside in hot water..
- Heat the oil and ghee together in a saucepan and add asafoetida, cumin seeds, black cardamom and raisins. Once the ingredients splutter add ginger paste, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, cloves and kashmiri chilly..
- Fry the ingredients for 2-3 mins..
- Drain the soya. Add Soya and mix vegetables and stir fry for 3-4 mins..
- Now add the rice and mix well. Add 2 cups of water and let it cook for 15 mins..
- Once the rice is done add the garam masala and lemon. Mix well..
- Garnish with coriander leaves, cashews and kashmiri chilly..
- Serve with chilled raita..
If you find this Soya Pilaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.