Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Beef Shepherd Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Beef Shepherd Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick beef shepherd pie recipe. To cook quick beef shepherd pie you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Beef Shepherd Pie:
- Get 1 lb of 80/20 or higher Ground Beef.
- Provide 1/2 of large Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/4 of medium onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of what ever other veggies you have.
- Take 1 of I used fresh corn.
- You need 1 stalk of celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 packages of instant potatoes /make your own.
- Use of salt n pepper.
- Provide pinch of ground cumin & coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of chili flakes.
Instructions to make Quick Beef Shepherd Pie:
- Chop all veggies to a small dice even in size then in a sauté pan with a Lil oil sear them til tender not fone all the way.I used brown butter with sage!.
- Put into bottom of the Pyrex and in the same pan start your beef,cook til just done don't over cook.
- While that's cooking get your water on for potatoes, when done set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Layer your beef on top of the veggies then your potatoes on top of that.
- Bake for 20 min or till it begins to bubble..let sit for a few minutes.
Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the In England, the birthplace of this hearty dish, shepherd's pie is most often made with a ground lamb filling. In the States, it's more common to use ground beef. This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. Traditional Shepherd's pie contains ground beef, which I considered swapping for walnuts, a combination of mushrooms and walnuts, or lentils.
If you find this Quick Beef Shepherd Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.