Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Matt's Stuffed Pepper Mac recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matt's Stuffed Pepper Mac recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great if you wish to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to matt's stuffed pepper mac recipe. To cook matt's stuffed pepper mac you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Matt's Stuffed Pepper Mac:
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- Take of macaroni.
- Provide of ground beef.
- Prepare of can of Hunt's Tomato Sauce.
- Provide of can of Hunt's Diced Basil, Garlic & Oregano Tomatoes.
- Get of (gutted) diced green pepper.
- Use of button mushrooms.
- Prepare of basil.
- Get of black pepper.
- Provide of oregano.
- Prepare of Optional: Parmesan or chedder.
Instructions to make Matt's Stuffed Pepper Mac:
- Brown the beef and drain.
- Boil half pot of water and cook macaroni while continuing to Step 3.
- Mix beef in pot with all other ingredients and cook for 45 mins to and hour on med/high.
- Serve in bowl on top of macaroni and sprinkle Cheddar or Parmesan cheese to taste.
If you find this Matt's Stuffed Pepper Mac recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.