Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turnip and Cherry Tomato Salad with Olive Oil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turnip and Cherry Tomato Salad with Olive Oil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turnip and cherry tomato salad with olive oil recipe. To make turnip and cherry tomato salad with olive oil you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turnip and Cherry Tomato Salad with Olive Oil:
- Get 1 of and 1/2 Turnips.
- Prepare 1 of Turnip greens.
- You need 8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons ◎ Olive oil.
- Provide 1 pinch of ◎ Salt.
- Take 1 dash of ◎ Coarsely ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Turnip and Cherry Tomato Salad with Olive Oil:
- Peel the skin from the turnips, chop into 1 to 1 1/2 cm cubes, and the greens into 5 mm lengths. Put the turnips and greens into a bowl, sprinkle on salt, then let sit..
- When the water has been drawn out and the turnip and greens are tender, lightly squeeze to drain the water..
- Toss the turnips and greens together with halved tomatoes and dress with the combined ◎ ingredients..
If you find this Turnip and Cherry Tomato Salad with Olive Oil recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.