Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Butter Soy Sauce Pilaf with Roast Chicken and Shimeji Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butter Soy Sauce Pilaf with Roast Chicken and Shimeji Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter Soy Sauce Pilaf with Roast Chicken and Shimeji Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butter soy sauce pilaf with roast chicken and shimeji mushrooms recipe. You can have butter soy sauce pilaf with roast chicken and shimeji mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Butter Soy Sauce Pilaf with Roast Chicken and Shimeji Mushrooms:
- Get 540 ml of White rice.
- Get 2 of tablespons Salted butter.
- Use 1/2 of Onions (finely chopped).
- Provide 1/2 of Carrot (diced).
- Prepare 50 grams of Frozen corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms (shredded).
- Provide 1 piece of of thigh Roast chicken.
- Take 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 dash of White pepper.
- Use 1 dash of Parsley (dried).
Instructions to make Butter Soy Sauce Pilaf with Roast Chicken and Shimeji Mushrooms:
- Rinse the rice. Add water to just below the 3 cup level. Let the rice absorb the water for 30 minutes..
- Heat the butter in a frying pan. Stir fry the onion, carrot, corn, and shimeji mushrooms over medium heat. Turn the heat off when they become soft..
- Place the stir-fried veggies, roast chicken, soup stock cube, soy sauce, and pepper on top of the rice, and turn your rice cooker on..
- When done, remove any bones from the chicken and mix everything together. Scatter some parsley to finish..
If you find this Butter Soy Sauce Pilaf with Roast Chicken and Shimeji Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.