Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys spinach pilaf and spicy roast veg, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys spinach pilaf and spicy roast veg, gf df ef sf nf you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 700 grams of butternut squash, cubed.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Use 1 of yellow/green bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 2 of red onions, cut into wedges.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of harissa paste (recipe on my profile).
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 cm of square piece of ginger, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of chilli, deseeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 250 grams of spinach, chopped.
- You need 200 grams of brown rice.
- You need 450 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Put the cubed squash, peppers and red onion on the tray and dot over the harissa paste. Toss it together and roast for 40 minutes until soft and starting to char at the edges.
- Meanwhile put the oil in a saucepan and add in the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Cook over a medium heat until the onion is translucent then add the spinach, rice and vegetable stock.
- Bring to the boil then turn down to a simmer, cover and cook until the stock has been absorbed into the rice, around 20 – 25 minutes.
- Season the pilaf with salt and pepper then plate with the roasted vegetables.
If you find this Vickys Spinach Pilaf and Spicy Roast Veg, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply