Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken shrimp pop recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken shrimp pop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken shrimp pop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as efficiently as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shrimp pop recipe. You can have chicken shrimp pop using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken shrimp pop:
- Provide 200 g of boneless chicken (breast part).
- Prepare 1 cup of medium size Shrimps.
- Provide of add salt according to your taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic ginger paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Get 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Take of chopped onion, coriander mint leaves,green chillies.
- Use 3/4 cup of bread crumbs for binding.
- Provide 1 of tspoon soya sauce.
- Get 1 tb of spoon tomato sauce.
- Take of For coating the chicken.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- You need 2-3 cups of breadcrumbs.
Instructions to make Chicken shrimp pop:
- Wash the chicken and strain all the waters inside. there must not be extra water in the chicken. if possible u may press the chicken pieces to strain all the water, this is very important. Add the medium size shrimp with the chicken, grand and make a combined paste..
- Add all the spices mentioned above and mix the it properly. Add chopped onion,coriander,mint and green chillies and again mix it..
- Make 20 to 25 chicken shrimp.you can make it according to your favourite shape such as circle, square, egg shape. Dip the shapes in eggs and coat with breadcrumbs.For better look insert a toothpick into the shape..
- Fry this Chicken shrimp pop in a medium low heat until golden brown colour would appear. It will be done within 7 to 8 minutes..
Popcorn chicken can be a real treat. It's a great snack that can fill you up quickly, and might even be Inside, you'll find shrimp instead of chicken, and if you happen to have an allergy that makes shrimp. Sheet-Pan Creole Chicken & Shrimp. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. See more ideas about Seafood, Packaging, Shrimp. Add chicken and stir-fry in wok until lightly browned and cooked through.
If you find this Chicken shrimp pop recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.