Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Delicious Anytime Shepards Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Delicious Anytime Shepards Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Anytime Shepards Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious anytime shepards pie recipe. You can have delicious anytime shepards pie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Anytime Shepards Pie:
- Provide of lbs. ground beef.
- Provide of frozen vegetables (whatever you like).
- Take of beef stock or broth.
- Get of ketchup.
- Get of A1 steak sauce.
- Take of Worsch. sauce.
- Take of flour (heaping).
- Take of Pillsbury Pie dough (2pie shells).
- Get of green onions.
- Prepare of celery.
- You need of shredded Colby Jack cheese.
- Use of salt, black pepper, garlic and other seasoning you like.
Instructions to make Delicious Anytime Shepards Pie:
- Brown hamburger, green onions, and chopped celery in 10in. skillet an drain..
- Transfer back to skillet and add frozen vegetables, beef stock, ketchup, A1, worsch. sauce, seasonings and bring to simmer for 5 min..
- Mix flour with about 1/4 cup of the hot stock and make into a loose paste..
- Pour flour mixture into skillet and stir together and simmer for 3 min. until thickened..
- Stir in cheese until well incorporated. Then turn off heat..
- Have pie crusts room temp. And place in 9.5in deep pie dish. Pour hamburger into pie crust. Cover with top crust pinching edges together. Cut slits in top crust to vent..
- Bake in preheated 450°f oven for 20 min. Let cool on wire rack for 10-15min. before serving..
This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. Made this Shepard's Pie turned out fabulous , took a little longer because I was drinking the wine 😂. Shepherd's pie is a classic comfort food recipe that's healthy, hearty and filling. The bottom layer is a simple a mix of ground lamb and vegetables, simmered into a delicious savory sauce. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef.
If you find this Delicious Anytime Shepards Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.