Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins. These Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are perfect for little hands (and mom and dad hands). They make a great breakfast, snack, or dessert. He literally cheers when we have bananas that are brown so we can.
I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins. The mini chips make sure you get a chocolaty. Mini muffins are about a quarter of the size of a regular muffin; each muffin cavity is about a n inch wide and an inch deep.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mini banana chocolate chip muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins is something that I have loved my entire life.
These Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are perfect for little hands (and mom and dad hands). They make a great breakfast, snack, or dessert. He literally cheers when we have bananas that are brown so we can.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mini banana chocolate chip muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins:
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of unbleached all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get Pinch of salt (1/4 tsp).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil (or any light tasting oil- not olive).
- Make ready 2 of room temp eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of full fat sour cream.
- Make ready 2 of very ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of (or to taste) chocolate chips.
Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and eat slightly chilled or. Banana Chocolate Chip Mini MuffinsReal Healthy Recipes. Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins. Mix six first ingredients in a medium bowl.
Instructions to make Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix sugar, oil, extract and eggs and beat on medium speed for 2 min. Add mashed bananas and mix another 1 min.
- Pour 1/2 the flour into the mixture and mix for few seconds until combined.
- Mix in the sour cream until well blended..
- Next put in the rest of the flour mix until just Blended, do NOT overmix..
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill 12 muffin tins, or 24 mini muffin tins. I baked these minis for 14 minutes. Regular size muffins I'd say 20-24 min.
Mix bananas, eggs, oil, vanilla and almond extract. Combine both mixtures until well blended. In this video Brittinee walks you through how to make mini banana chocolate chip! Healthy Banana Bread Recipes & Banana Muffin Recipes. Flourless Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mini banana chocolate chip muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!