Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. You should upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butter prawn with salted egg and floss garnishing recipe. You can have butter prawn with salted egg and floss garnishing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing:
- Use 10 pcs of Tiger Prawns.
- You need 2 of chicken egg yolks.
- Get 2 of salted egg yolks (boiled).
- Provide leaves of Curry.
- You need of Birds eye chilli (optional).
- Take of Evaporated milk.
- You need of Butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing:
- Add butter and some oil to wok and create a swirling motion, then add in the egg yolks and continue the swirling until bubble foam appear and brownish color and set aside. Let it cool down and you will have egg yolk floss..
- The prawn you need to Fly Oil or "Fei Yau" for 15 seconds in a wok of hot oil and set aside. You can also coat with crispy powder or flour to the prawn and fry it to make it crspier for dry style. Set the prawn aside..
- Add in butter to wok and stir fry some chilli and curry leaves till aroma, then add in 1/2 can of evaporated milk and continue to stir fry. Stir until the evaporated milk dry, to make dry style or leave some gravy for wet style. Add in the egg floss and salted egg yolk and seasoned with salt and sugar. Finally add in the prawn and mix everything together and serve..
Jumbo prawns are pan-fried, then served in a rich sauce, made from salted egg yolks. Serve for lunch or dinner, with rice or whatever you fancy. Lightly dredge the prawns with cornflour. Heat a large frying pan with butter over medium heat. Fry the prawns until they are no longer translucent, about.
If you find this Butter Prawn with Salted Egg and Floss Garnishing recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.