Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shepards pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepards pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shepards pie recipe. You can have shepards pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shepards pie:
- Prepare 4-5 of russet potatoes.
- You need 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Provide half of an onion.
- Get half of a bag of frozen peas.
- Provide half of a bag of frozen corn.
- You need 2 packets of hidden Valley ranch powder.
- Prepare of worchestershire sauce.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- Use 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Shepards pie:
- Brown ground beef, add peas, corn, and diced onion, then simmer. Add ranch packets, and worchestershire sauce to taste..
- Quarter potatoes and bring to a boil. Once they have cooked 7to ten minutes, put in mixing bowl, add milk and butter, and whip till fluffy..
- Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray and add meat mixture. Then layer potatoes over the top, the cover with cheese..
- Bake at about 375 for about 20 to 25 minutes until cheese is melted, and maybe a little brown depending on how you like it. Enjoy!.
Try the classic shepherd's pie recipe or mix it up with a veggie shepherd's pie with lentils, or add parsnips to your mash like Nigel Slater. Add some grated hidden veggies to help the kids eat healthily. Plunge your spoon into a shepherd's pie with creamy mash and flavourful lamb mince. We've got traditional recipes, plus spiced and vegetarian alternatives. Arguably one of the most comforting foods around, this simple but satisfying dish is a It's thought the British shepherd's pie – part of a long pie tradition dating back to the Middle Ages.
If you find this Shepards pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.