Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's shrimp and creamy polenta breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's shrimp and creamy polenta breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that difficult. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's shrimp and creamy polenta breakfast recipe. You can cook brad's shrimp and creamy polenta breakfast using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's shrimp and creamy polenta breakfast:
- Provide of For the shrimp.
- Get 1 lb of lg shrimp, peeled, deveined, & butterflied.
- Provide 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need Squeeze of lemon juice.
- Get of For the polenta.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of jalapeño, deseeded, and minced.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of fine ground cornmeal.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Use 1 cup of whole milk.
- Get 3 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Take Touch of Cajun spice.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Get of Louisiana hot sauce.
- Use of More shredded cheddar cheese to put on top of polenta.
Instructions to make Brad's shrimp and creamy polenta breakfast:
- Heat a large heavy bottomed pot. Add a touch of oil. Saute on medium low heat onion, jalapeño, and garlic until onions become translucent..
- Meanwhile, heat a LG non stick frying pan on medium heat. Add butter. When butter clarifies, add shrimp and Cajun spices. Saute 1 1/2 minutes. The butter will brown. Stir constantly. Add wine and lemon juice. Reduce liquid almost completely. Remove shrimp to a bowl and pour all of the pan sauce over the top. Wash pan to reuse..
- Once onion is sweated out, add water, milk, cajun spice, and chicken bouillon to the pot. Slowly bring to a boil..
- While this is happening, fry 2 eggs to your liking. I go Sunnyside up so the yolk soaks down onto the polenta..
- When pot is boiling slowly whisk in cornmeal. Stir constantly until polenta is soft and smooth without lumps..
- Plate polenta. Top with more cheese. Arrange shrimp around the outside. Top with eggs. Add hot sauce if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Or to sit on the couch and spoon it straight from the pan and into my mouth… and now I will forever crave it for breakfast. This buttery, creamy polenta recipe is a great accompaniment and can be reheated in several ways for breakfast or appetizers. Polenta is easy to prepare and cooks quickly. Cook the polenta a bit longer if you prefer a thicker consistency. Grated cheese adds extra flavor to this traditional dish.
If you find this Brad's shrimp and creamy polenta breakfast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply