Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fresh strawberry cheesecake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fresh strawberry cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Take of Digestive Biscuits.
- Make ready of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese.
- Get of Sugar Powdered (use more if you like).
- Prepare of Strawberries Pureed Fresh.
- Prepare of Gelatin.
- Take of Water Warm.
Steps to make Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Crush the biscuits to a fine powder using a blender. In a bowl melt the butter and add the biscuit powder. Mix it till it resembles sand-like texture..
- Put the biscuit mixture into the tart mould. Spread it out and press lightly using your fingers. Make sure the thickness of the biscuit base is even. Put this in the refrigerator to set for about an hour..
- Beat the cream-cheese in a bowl till it becomes light (6-8 minutes perhaps). Add sugar gradually while beating. In a bowl mix warm water and gelatin and set aside to dissolve. Beat the cream in another bowl till its light and begins to hold stiff peaks..
- Using a spatula fold the cream gently spoon by spoon into the cream-cheese mixture. At this stage add the strawberry puree (keep two tablespoons for decoration) and dissolved gelatin. Give it a light mix till everything is combined..
- Pour this mixture onto the biscuit base mould. Put drops of the puree on top and use a tooth pick or a fork to run through the dots to form a design. All this before refrigeration. Refrigerate it overnight or till it is set..
- You can also decorate this with whipped cream and cut strawberries.Your strawberry cheesecake is ready to be relished..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fresh strawberry cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!