Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
When it comes to sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will require for the day. So that you can minimize your fat intake you should cut off any visible fat before you cook the meats.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper casserole recipe. To cook stuffed pepper casserole you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- Use 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Use 1 packages of brown minute rice.
- Use 3 medium of green peppers coarsely chopped.
- Take 1 jar of of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- Brown ground turkey, drain excess juice and return to pan..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook minute rice as directed..
- Add chopped green pepper and jar of spaghetti sauce to ground turkey. Cover and cook on low until rice is done cooking..
- Add drained rice to meat and peppers, stir until well combined..
- Put all ingredients in 2qt casserole dish and top with shredded cheese..
- Heat casserole in oven for 20 minutes or until heated through..
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.