Sweet corns and zucchini rolls. Keywords: corn and zucchini pie, zucchini pie, summer zucchini corn pie. Tag @pinchofyum on Instagram and hashtag it #pinchofyum. Crack open a tube of Pillsbury crescent rolls and press into the pie plate!
However, I know how zucchini like to roll in the summer. If you've got a garden and you can't keep up, they get. Both times it was delicious served with Chicken Enchiladas and a small salad.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sweet corns and zucchini rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet corns and zucchini rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sweet corns and zucchini rolls is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Keywords: corn and zucchini pie, zucchini pie, summer zucchini corn pie. Tag @pinchofyum on Instagram and hashtag it #pinchofyum. Crack open a tube of Pillsbury crescent rolls and press into the pie plate!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet corns and zucchini rolls using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet corns and zucchini rolls:
- Make ready 1 can of sweet corn(boiled and mashed).
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes (boiled and mashed).
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of grated zucchini.
- Take 1 cup of poha.
- Make ready 1" of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt or as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dry mango powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1 cup of Cornflakes.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn Flour.
- Prepare as required of Oil to deep fry.
Roll the leaves and chop as finely as you can. Then, to get an even finer cut, bounce the knife over the leaves again, letting the knife do the work. Now that you have your herbs minced, zucchini sliced and ingredients ready to go, it's time to put together the Zucchini and Sweet Corn Quiche. A classic simple and tasty side dish.
Steps to make Sweet corns and zucchini rolls:
- Blend the sweet corns to a rough paste. Soak the poha in water for 3 to 4 mins and then drain the water..
- Add the boiled potato, poha, onion, grated zucchini,red chilli powder, Cumin powder, dry mango powder, chat masala, grated ginger, salt, coriander powder, and garam masala and mix everything together..
- Crush cornflakes and transfer to a separate plate. Add 2 tbsp corn Flour to a bowl and mix with 3 to 4 tbsp water. Make a thin mixture..
- Make small balls of the mixture. Gently drop each balls in the corn mixture and immediately roll it in crushed corn flakes. Set this aside in a plate finish making all balls..
- Heat the oil on a medium flame and deep fry these balls until golden and crisp..
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato sauce..
Thoroughly enjoyed the fresh taste of the corn and zucchini. I think it is key to chop the zucchini not much bigger than the corn kernels so it does not over power the sweet corn. A super simple, cheesy, crustless pie featuring fresh veggies and herbs. It's so simple yet full of flavor! Add zucchini, corn, basil, oregano and thyme.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet corns and zucchini rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!